Experience Portugal this Summer!
We’re now accepting student applications for our International Healthy Aging Course this summer in Portugal!
May 25 – May 31, 2020 in Porto, Portugal
- All students are welcome
- Scholarships available for attendees
- Daily tours of Portoguese facilities with informative lectures
- Group trip to Fattima
- Earn course credit
- Free time to explore, shop and truly experience the culture and country
- Small, intimate class size
- Stay with a host family for the entire trip
Submit applications to email@example.com
- All participants are to complete the university Medical/Emergency Information Form. All forms will be kept confidential by the course director.
- All participants are to complete the University Related Non-Curricular Student Excursion Waiver of Liability and Hold harmless Agreement form.
- Participants must be capable of carrying their own luggage over uneven terrain and up and down stairways. Participants should be relatively fit being able to walk least a mile at a time over uneven terrain. Handicapped accommodations are not readily available.
- Participants must be capable of adjusting their personal and social behavior to accommodate the needs of the travel group.
- Participants will be expected to conduct themselves in a culturally-sensitive manner that is conducive to group learning and to be a credit to FRANU and the FRANU community.
- Participants will be responsible for any spending money for souvenirs or for any outing that is not a part of the course.
- Participants are responsible for exchanging their currency for travel overseas and securing their phones for travel.
- Participants should be aware that they will room the family of a Porto student. The student is responsible for the cost of a hotel if they do not want to stay with a host family.
- Participants must possess a valid passport which will not expire in the time frame of travel. Please submit to the course director a copy of your passport.
- Course director must receive a letter of recommendation from faculty for the student (see attached).